Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to connect to server:installing CUEAC

Khurram Tariq
Level 1
Level 1

dear all

i have installing CUEAC 9.1 on server 2008 32 bit, during installation of cisco attendant console server when it goes for DB check when i click next it gives me erro "unable to connect to server" i dont know what is this error, kindly suggest me how to solve this and let me know as son as possible\

thanks

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What SQL server version are you using?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

In addition to what Jaime has asked,you can refer the installation guide 

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/CUACEE_91110WAG.pdf

If the Cisco Unified Attendant Console server installer does not detect a supported version of 
Microsoft SQL Server, it will automatically install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express

In the SQL Server Login Information screen, type the SQL Server Username (default is sa) and 
Password (default is Z1ppyf0rever), then click Next, if not using SQL Express

regds,

aman

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have seen this issue before.  You will have to uninstall the CUEAC server software and then reboot.  Per the install guide, make sure that IIS and ASP.net are running on the server.  I have seen many instances were people would have IIS installed and running but not ASP.net and the same issue would occur.  Once IIS and ASP.net are up and running, re-install the CUEAC server software and it should be good to go!

Please rate helpful posts

Thanks,

Tony

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: