Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Unable to generate license request in ELM

I have a system running in 9.1.x. Im unable to generate a license request. Does anyone here have a solution for this? i have the PAK with me but the network were the system was running would not allow internet access so im left with no option.

SNAG- 3-4-2014 8.10.25 PM.jpg

5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Did you check the log which is available from the ELM web page?

Can you tell us what process you are using to get to this point?

Chris

Hi Chris,

I just configure the product instance and click other fulfillment options then generate license request. I tried using other browser i get the same error. I also tried using ELM on Unity but same error

Tried accessing ELM from another system running the same version, I was able to generate license.

Logs file can be seen below.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwN8dq-U1yMUY25OQUdod0laRWs&usp=sharing

VIP Purple

Hi Lipat,

Did u do migration or is it the fresh installation ?

I can see the 5 logs  but unable to download them.can u attach them using advanced editor available on right top?

regds,

aman

Re: Unable to generate license request in ELM

Hi Aman,

I'm attaching the logs. What i did for know is that i did reinstall call manager using the lower version

(Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_9.1.1.20000-5.sgn) since deployment is due next week. When the system arrived it came with a Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_9.1.2.10000-28.sgn then I upgrade it to UCSInstall_UCOS_9.1.2.11900-12.sgn. thats when the ELM issue happen.

Yesterday i did the resinstallation using version 9.1.1.20000-5 i was able to generate license request and installed the license succesfully. then i proceced to upgrade to system to 9.1.2.10000-28 then finally to 9.1.2.11900-12. as of now ELM is working with no issue encounter

VIP Purple

Re: Unable to generate license request in ELM

Hi Lipat,

What I have understood that u have re-installed the Call manager using 9.1.1.20000-5 and then, generated the ELM file. Finally , upgraded to 9.1.2.10000-28 and 9.1.2.11900-12?

the first para is not clear.

the logs dated March 05,2014 are for re-installation and successful generation of ELM file while dated March 04 are for un-succcessful installation .Is it so ?

regds,

aman

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content