Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unable to list all unity users in subscriber search

Hi All

We have a Unity server ver 4.0(2), integrated with MS Exchange. We have roughly 140 users on the system, all with Exchange mailboxes. When I go to the subscriber page and do a Find using the * for all. Not all subscribers are displayed. Having examined it a little further, it is evident that only 100 records are being displayed. I tested this out by creating a new dummy user, and found that, once again, only 100 subscribers were listed, but this time it included the new subscriber and dropped one of the old ones from the list (even though all those extra users are in the mailbox store). There are enough licenses to support all the users on the system.

I am guessing that this is a system setting somewhere, or a registry hack. But I cannot fid it. Any ideas anyone?

Many thanks

Marc

2 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Unable to list all unity users in subscriber search

you have to press the NEXT and/or PREV button to view the next page subscribers.

(to the right of the FIND button on the results page(s))

Re: Unable to list all unity users in subscriber search

Many thanks for the reply. I found such, but that has made it evident that I was given (and subsequently gave) a completely incorrect problem description.

Thanks for the feedback. I will open another conversation for the real problem.

Views
Helpful
Replies