Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Messaging and Extension Mobility

Amine-K
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I need to know if there is a solution so that users can message a subscriber using extension mobility when he is not logged in.

Thanks a lot

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

I believe the RNA Call coverage for the user's device profile on the Directory number configuration page rolls to voicemail if the user is not logged into a phone (providing you have the voicemail box checked). If you have Unity unified messaging with the ViewMail for Outlook client, you can also send a voice message to the user from Outlook. Is this what you were looking for?

Ginger

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

I believe the RNA Call coverage for the user's device profile on the Directory number configuration page rolls to voicemail if the user is not logged into a phone (providing you have the voicemail box checked). If you have Unity unified messaging with the ViewMail for Outlook client, you can also send a voice message to the user from Outlook. Is this what you were looking for?

Ginger

Hi,

Yes that's exactly what I need

Thanks a lot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: