Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unified Unity 4.0.5 With Exchange 2003

I have got 2 sites 1 in london 1 in birmingham 3 users in birmingham ring and extn in london forwaded to VM they get the users greeting and leave a message the user never gets the message can anyone help. Cheers.

2 REPLIES

Re: Unified Unity 4.0.5 With Exchange 2003

Hi Dave -

Here are some things to check:

- Recipients that did not get the voice messages - make sure their inbox limits for Prohibit Send and Receive have not been met.

- Check the EAdmin mailbox to see if the messages went there instead.

- Confirm the callers are getting the London users' greeting and not Unity's Opening Greeting, which still allows callers to leave a message - goes to EAdmin's mailbox.

- On the Unity server, start Exchange System Manager and perform Message Tracking for the users missing the messages. That will tell you where the messages went.

Sincerely,

Ginger

Re: Unified Unity 4.0.5 With Exchange 2003

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for your help.The user does get the personal greeting and leaves a message but the recipient never receives the message.I have ran the Message tracking utility,unfroutnately it does not give me any results.Attached is a trace of the port when the call is made.I have added the word error to the lines near the bottom of the text file.

Views
Helpful
Replies