CSserver goes on the domino server that houses the mailboxes
CSAdmin - can this go somewhere other than the Domino Server. The client is uneasy with having a client running on his domino server. And my understanding is that in order to run CSadmin a notes client needs to be installed. Please help
You can run the csAdmin Setup program from a workstation that has Notes. Please refer to the DUCS documentation on which version of the Notes client is acceptable and changes that are made to the Domino directory by csAdmin.
Conditions before starting the install:
1) Before you perform Administration Install make sure that you last logged into Notes as an administrator with rights to modify the Domino Directory. After you start the install process, you cannot switch IDs, and the install will fail if the ID does not have sufficient access rights.
2. Make sure that the Notes client is not running.
3. Make sure the Lotus Domino server is running
4. Run the setup program for csAdmin. Refer to the DUCS documentation on how to run this.
5. Choose the appropriate path to the directory where the Notes client is installed and choose the administration server for the Domino Directory in the domain where you are installing.
Do not install csADMIN on the Cisco Unity server.
To uninstall csAdmin, it must be performed from the same Notes workstation as the install was performed on with the Lotus Domino server running.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...