cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0(3) SR1 Error CiscoUnity_AvCs[100]

ciscounity
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the following event everyday on my unity server, which ES is required, I need the ES for 4.03 not 4.04 or 4.05

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_AvCs

Event Category:

Event ID: 100

Date: 2006/01/21

Time: 22:07:26

User: N/A

Computer: xxxxxx

Description:

Exception occurred and handled. Contact Cisco Technical Support. File: H:\views\ESB1_view\un_Core1\ExchangeMonitor\AvExchangeMonitorSvr\cavmapiaccessthread.cpp at Line: 821 - Error: 80004005H Call stack:

0x5E64AC5D AvExchangeMonitorSvr.dll: <unknown symbol>

Avinash

2 Replies 2

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try restarting the AVMsgStoreMonitor service. Let me know if that fixes it. If not, please post the complete app logs.

Thanks, i restarted the AVmsgStoreMonitor service, there have been no alert since then, restaring the service also started mailbox resync,

"Begin resynching subscriber mailboxes. 2646 mailboxes are scheduled for synchronization"

After the above was finished the following alert was

generated,

"The AvDSAD service failed to complete a full directory synchronization between the SQL database on the Cisco Unity server and the directory in the domain xxx. Some changes in the directory since the last directory synchronization may not be present in the SQL database. A possible reason for this is that the dc.xxx domain controller may be temporarily unavailable.

The directory monitor attempts synchronization every 2 minutes. If a subsequent directory synchronization in this domain succeeds, a message indicating success will be logged to the event log, and no action is required. If this message and the subsequent success message are logged multiple times, this may indicate an intermittent network problem.

If directory synchronization in this domain continues to fail, another error message will be logged in an hour. Verify the network connectivity between Cisco Unity and the sever.xxx domain controller. If the domain controller is down and then comes back up, synchronization happens automatically and no action is required. DNS should also be verified to ensure that AvDSAD can resolve the domain controller name"

After 2 minutes the following event was generated

"The AvDSAD service successfully completed a full directory synchronization in domain xxx. No action is required."

There is no problem with network or dns or domain controller's or exchange servers,everything was working fine,

Avinash