Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0.4 Add subscriber type Excnahge not found

f.lemieux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

since we upgrade from unity 2.4.6 to unity 4.0.4 we can't add subscriber with exchange type. I only have internet type. With that I must create the account in exchange and after that return to unity administrator and import from exchange. Can I fix this problem and have “Exchange type” for new subscriber again

Frank

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are not sure what options you chose for Permission Wizard, run it again and select the option to create subscribers.

Then in Control Panel\Add Remove Programs, select Cisco Unity Message Store Configuration Wizard (MSCW) - when you run this, one of the options is to Create subscribers.

MSCW will take the server down.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are not sure what options you chose for Permission Wizard, run it again and select the option to create subscribers.

Then in Control Panel\Add Remove Programs, select Cisco Unity Message Store Configuration Wizard (MSCW) - when you run this, one of the options is to Create subscribers.

MSCW will take the server down.

Hi

Thank's for your answer. I run MSCW again and check create and import.

It work now

Regargs

Frank

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: