Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

Unity 4.0.4 Global Subscriber Manager

Hi,

Have situation where a unity subscriber has been deleted from Active Directory and now I need to remove the subscriber from Unity.

However when you select the subscriber in Unity Admin you go through the normal procedure to delete and it gives you warning about object not being valid, you continue anyway and it asks you to confirm delete from unity, but when the screen refreshes and you search for subscriber it is still there.

Therefore tried to use GSM 1.4 build 23 to delete the subscriber but this gives errors:

'Extension range conflict'

'Edit Agency'

and you cannot do anything with this tool. I have also tried this in lab with same unity version, 4.0.4, and get same results.

Can someone advise how to remove this object/subscriber.

I have also verifed in lab that by removing account in Active Directory the Unity admin cannot seem to delete the object from unity and it remains.

TIA,

Cheers

LR

5 REPLIES

Re: Unity 4.0.4 Global Subscriber Manager

Try using Bulk Subscriber Delete in the tools depot.

Brandon

Silver

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, however when using this tool I get:

"failed CoCreating IID_IAvDSAdmin"

"failed to initialize DbSync"

Any ideas?

Thanks,

LR

Can you recreate the user and then try the delete?

Brandon

Silver

Hi,

Bounced the server and tried the bulk subscriber delete and this worked this time around.

Many thanks for your input, I just wonder whats the problem with the GSM?

Cheers

LR

It seems that the GSM needs to find the corresponding user account in order to perform the delete. Bulk Subscriber Delete will remove the information related to the account from the Unity server without having to find the user account. If there was a post that helped, would you mind to give a rating?

Thanks,

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content