Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity 4.0.5 does not stop

When I click on tne *Stop Unity* button in the system tray I have an error message in the Event Viewer Application log:

===

ID: 1054

Source: CiscoUnity_CsServices

Message: AvCsGateway: StopCs failed, no access for %1 with subscriber type = %2 (err=%3). A subscriber associated with %1 must have administrative access.

===

http://www.ciscounitysupport.com/find.php?EvtID=1054&EvtSrc=CiscoUnity_CsServices

===

and Unity does not stop.

I do not know why it happened.

It worked earlier.

What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unity 4.0.5 does not stop

Does the account your logged into server with have unity admin access? Try right clicking on the tray icon and clicking on system admin and see if that comes up fine. You may need to verify the account your logging with is a unity admin still and/or the AD rights for that user. Maybe something changed.

3 REPLIES

Does the account your logged into server with have unity admin access? Try right clicking on the tray icon and clicking on system admin and see if that comes up fine. You may need to verify the account your logging with is a unity admin still and/or the AD rights for that user. Maybe something changed.

This account are have unity admin access and have the Administrators Group rights. I do not know what is wrong here:(

This account does not had Domain Admins right:)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content