cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0 Greetings Adminstrator - invalid selection

elbyte
Level 1
Level 1

Hello - I have some users, including myself, that are configured as Call Handler owners. Our Caller Input settings allow us to use "5" to access "Greetings Administrator" which we use to manage our owned Call Handlers. In my voicemail... I press "5" and Unity responds with "Invalid selection, try again". I have also tried assigning this option to another number with no luck. No one uses this option very often, so I don't know how long this may have been broken. Any ideas? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

navinger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

When you say "In my voicemail", it sounds like you are logged onto your mailbox. The caller input numbers cannot be used when you are logged onto your mailbox. The caller input numbers can be pressed only during your personal greeting. So call Unity, dial your extension, during your greeting, press 5. You should get prompted to enter your ID and/or password for the greetings administrator.

Nancy

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

navinger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

When you say "In my voicemail", it sounds like you are logged onto your mailbox. The caller input numbers cannot be used when you are logged onto your mailbox. The caller input numbers can be pressed only during your personal greeting. So call Unity, dial your extension, during your greeting, press 5. You should get prompted to enter your ID and/or password for the greetings administrator.

Nancy

Thank you! That's it exactly! I should try following my own directions...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: