cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.04 Event Log Messages after Changing Partner Server

ischarcm
Level 1
Level 1

changed partner server last night from old exchange 2k server to new 2003 exchange server... seeing the following in the event log

Received message event 19 on NotifyQ for user cn=isgateb,cn=Recipients,ou=First Administrative Group,o=Parrish who is not monitored. No MWI or notifications will occur for this user. To correct, perform a resync of all mailusers with UTIM: go to the Properties tab of your integration and press the Resynchronize button.

So far i've only seen this one user... where is it really telling me to go to resynch?

other message

2. This one is in the system log and it only appeared once, everything seems fine... its a DCOM Error?

DCOM got error "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. " from the computer ISMAIL when attempting to activate the server:

{C7310554-AC80-11D1-8DF3-00C04FB6EF4F}

ISMAIL is the new exchange 2003 server.

Thank you!

3 Replies 3

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

On error #1, does the user isgateb have MWI notification enabled on their profile (messages page)? If they don't have MWI notification enabled then this can be ignored.

Not sure about the 2nd error offhand.

Did you run current version of permissions wizard on new server to get permissions correct? Are there any users on the new server or just a partner server for now?

yes there are other users on it and they appear to be working... they were even on there before we made it the partner server and all was well... This user had mwi's before ,but I will check that page and be sure its enabled... I assume it should be since nothing was changed....

I did a refresh of that one users mwi and it is now working.. I think that might have taken care of it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: