cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.05 - configuring a schedule to close on the quarter hour

maratimer_2
Level 1
Level 1

I understand that schedules are set each day in a binary string that represents the 96 quarter hour (15 minute) increments for that day. If the bit is set, the schedule is active for that quarter hour. That said, the SA only allows 30 minute division for schedules so I cant set it in 15 minute increments.

I have a call handler that must end on the quarter hour due to trading regulations and need to know how to set it properly. Can you please provide some detail for me? Do I just update the binary value in the Schedule table to reflect the number of qaurterly hours I need this open for on each day of the week? Thanks very much.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Updating the binary value would be a tough road to hoe at best - check out the ATM tool:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/APP_AudioTextManager403.htm

it exposes a function for adjusting schedules to 15 minute levels. You have to run it with the "/schedules" command line option for this to be exposed.

Be aware that if you edit schedules again in the SA, it will force the boundaries to 30 minutes again so be careful.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Updating the binary value would be a tough road to hoe at best - check out the ATM tool:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/APP_AudioTextManager403.htm

it exposes a function for adjusting schedules to 15 minute levels. You have to run it with the "/schedules" command line option for this to be exposed.

Be aware that if you edit schedules again in the SA, it will force the boundaries to 30 minutes again so be careful.

Thanks very much, exactly what I wanted to hear (I didnt want to touch the binaries). I had looked through the Tools Depot and didnt see this option in the version of ATM I currently have. Will update the tool and take a look!