Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 4.05 Design question

First we are using Callmanager 4.1 and Unity 4.05...

Customer bought Unity Voicmail only server.They informed us that down the road would like to have some subscribers have the unified licenses...Here are my options, can you tell me what is supported by Cisco and What isnt....

1st. I build Unity Its own world own domain own exchange. Then later when they have subscribers that want unified they buy another unity server and join their existing AD and Exchange World and put thos subscribers on that box...so now we have 2 unity boxes...

2nd. I build their unity voicemail box into their existing AD and Exchange world and create different alias's for the vm only people that will reside on the VM only server...Then later on down the road say they buy 12 Unified licenses...can We add the unified licenses to the unity box and then merge the 12 subscribers mailboxes and now for the 12 subscribers their vmail resides on their exchange email box....

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity 4.05 Design question

There is no way to separate twelve users to be unified subscribers. It's all voicemail-only or all Unified-only.

Views
Helpful
Replies