Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 4.05 Failover Configuration failure

Trying to install UM 4.05 with e2K offbox, CM integration. Everything has worked perfectly building out both servers, no errors with permissions, message stores, etc...Trying to run the failover configuration and as soon as I enter the unitymsgstore svc account for the failover account and select NEXT, I get the following error..

[0x4c3x] Failed to establish a network connection with Server \\USLA101. Detailed info: method WNetUse Connection returned [0x4c3]: the credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials.

Does anyone know what this means? I have the SQL services configured with the unitymsgstore service, can logon with this account, have no access issues between the two servers, etc...

I hav looked in AD, there are no duplicate accounts, etc and no other servers currently using this configuration...any ideas what to look for?

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity 4.05 Failover Configuration failure

I have seen that type of error, supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials, when I have a mapped drive. Enter this in cmd-prompt to see if you have any shares: net use

Re: Unity 4.05 Failover Configuration failure

Thanks, that is exactly what it was...removed the mapped drive and it worked without issue!!

Views
Helpful
Replies