Site 1 Info = on box voicemail only with it's own AD domain/DNS
- Domain: unity01.unity.local
- Unity server name: labunity
- FQDN: labunity.unity01.unity.local
- DNS is AD integrated and is SOA for unity01.unity.local with MX and A records
- MX record is: labunity.unity01.unity.local
- A record is: labunity:172.16.1.8
Site 2 Info = on box voicemail only with it's own AD domain/DNS
- Domain: unity02.unity.local
- Unity server name: labunity02
- FQDN: labunity02.unity02.unity.local
- DNS is AD integrated and is SOA for unity02.unity.local with MX and A records
- MX record is: labunity02.unity02.unity.local
- A record is: labunity:172.16.1.7
From each Untiy server I can ping the other by hostname only; I can ping the local domain name, but not the remote domain name. Are you supposed to be able to ping the remote domain from the local Unity server?
Not sure if I need MX records for the remote Unity server on the local Unity server.
What should the SMTP configuration be in the voice connector - the FQDN or just the domain name?
Would actually like to use an off-box DNS server, such as another W2K DNS server for all name resolution and not the Unity servers.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...