Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 4.05 voicemail only and ciscopca

I have marked the user to change their password when logging on to prevent other users from knowing the password. In ad when I set this the user can not log on until I take of user must change password at next logon. How can the user ever change their password?

5 REPLIES

Re: Unity 4.05 voicemail only and ciscopca

They cannot change their password using the pca login screen. The "user must change password at next logon" setting is used when users log in to a Windows domain from their PC.

Brandon

I did find somehting that said you can hit control alt delete and if your unity server is in a different domain than where you login to the network to just change the domain to the unity domain and change it that way. would that work

Please take a look at the following link. You can use Grant Unity Access to associate the user's Unity account with their corporate network account. This would allow the user to log in to PCA with their network username and password eliminating the need to know or change the password on the Unity account

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_white_paper09186a00801aca86.shtml

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Thanks,

Brandon

Thank you very much

You're welcome. If you found the information helpful, would you mind to rate the post?

Thanks,

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies