Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 4.2(1) Call Handler Traffic Report

Is there a way to see how many callers hang up before selecting an option? Also my reports have a column entitled "BAD ID" - what is this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unity 4.2(1) Call Handler Traffic Report

Hi -

I figured out where these columns come from - I looked at the ReportDb in SQL Enterprise Manager. I see the BadId column as well as the Disconnect column. Since I did not see a Hang-up column in the database, I assume this is the same as Disconnect. Although this is just a hunch, I suspect the ID column is for valid extensions the caller dials during the call handler greeting and BadId column is for invalid extensions the caller dials.

Ginger

3 REPLIES

Hello -

There are four ways a caller can exit a call handler: by hanging up, by choosing a one-key dialing option, by dialing an extension that transfers the call to another call handler (or subscriber), or by being routed automatically by the after-greeting action specified in the call handler. The Hang-Up column specifies "The number of calls in which the caller exited the call handler by hanging up." By Bad Id, do you mean Invalid DTMF ID? This is the number of calls routed to the default Error call handler because the caller dialed an invalid extension.

Ginger

Thank you for this information. My report does not have a column entitled "Hang-Up", I do have a column entitled "Disconnect" would that be the same? I have a DTMF ID column where I will see the number assigned to the Call Handler if there is one. But also, I have an ID column and a BAD ID column for which I cannot find definitions.

Hi -

I figured out where these columns come from - I looked at the ReportDb in SQL Enterprise Manager. I see the BadId column as well as the Disconnect column. Since I did not see a Hang-up column in the database, I assume this is the same as Disconnect. Although this is just a hunch, I suspect the ID column is for valid extensions the caller dials during the call handler greeting and BadId column is for invalid extensions the caller dials.

Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies