Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Unity 4.2(1): recorded greetings not played

Hi,

Cisco Unity 4.2 is integrated with a CM cluster 4.2(1) connected trought a qsig trunk to another cluter with same CM version. I modified the alternate greeting of a subscriber using a prerecorded file and when I call from any phones (g711 or g729) of the first cluster I can hear it, but if I call from the second cluster end I set g729 codec I hear silence. If I register a new greetings throught the media master or by phone i can hear it only with the first cluster or phones in g711. If I go back to the standard greeting I can hear the wave file and the recorded name from any phone of both clusters. In the log or event viewer file i can't find any error message.

Anu idea?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content