cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.2 - Unable to transfer to CCM4.1(3)

dual_line
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have Unity 4.2 integrated with CCM4.1(3). I am currently unable to perform any transfer of calls from Unity back out to CCM. The release to switch transfer generates a CiscoUnity_TSP error message in event viewer with the following information:

Cisco Unity-SCCP TSP device 5 (Cisco Unity port 1): Failed blind transfer to 1003. Reorder tone detected.

If this is a persistent problem, it may indicate a problem on the Cisco Unity and/or CUCM servers. Verify that transfers are working.

Is this a CoS issue on CCM or a TSP incompatibility issue?

I've upgraded the TSP to the latest version 8.3(1.0) but the problem remains.

The audio text application I've built consists of a CTI-RP into Unity. A Subscriber with the same extension is set to 'attempt transfer to' a CH which has an alternate transfer rule to ring extension 1003. The alternate greeting for this CH is to attempt transfer back to itself. It just continually loops and never rings extension 1003.

I've followed the 'poor man's huntgroup' configuration in the Audio Text App document from ciscounitytools.com but transfer is still failing.

I'd like to get stuck into the Unity logs so I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction on how to troubleshoot this from the Unity side. I've had a look at the CCM trace files but cannot find anything obvious!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I guess the first thing to do is check the integration with CallManager. Are the relevant CSS's and partitions configured, have you tried verifying this via "manage integrations"?

Also, how are your VM ports configured (non-secure, authenticated or encrypted)? If you monitor them individually, do they all answer calls.

Have a look at setting up micro traces and see if anything appears in the logs (D:\CommServer\Utilities\UnityDiagnosticTool)..

Please rate useful posts..

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I guess the first thing to do is check the integration with CallManager. Are the relevant CSS's and partitions configured, have you tried verifying this via "manage integrations"?

Also, how are your VM ports configured (non-secure, authenticated or encrypted)? If you monitor them individually, do they all answer calls.

Have a look at setting up micro traces and see if anything appears in the logs (D:\CommServer\Utilities\UnityDiagnosticTool)..

Please rate useful posts..

Thanks Tim, disabling my VM ports via UTIM and enabling them one by one resolved my issue.

I'm not sure exactly how this resolved the issue but transfer is now working.

Hi

Did you try updating the TSP drivers on Unity?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: