cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 421 MSCW cannot see mailbox store

askq2forum
Level 1
Level 1

Had a working Unity 421 UM e2k, system went into UMR mode. When running the perm wizard I can select the mailstores ok but during Message Store Configuration Wizard I can locate the exchange server but cannot see any of the mailstores. Exchange is up and working ok. mailstore drop down box is empty - any advice appreciated,

Regards

Jag.

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jag -

Are you still having problems with this? Just saw this post - I've seen similar behavior with perm wizard when the DC Unity server was using was NOT also a global catalog server. Also make sure you are running the correct version of Exchange system manager tools (Exchange 2000) on the Unity server.

Ginger

Ginger, thanks for your response, much appreciated. The DC was also a GC and I've just checked that the system manager was e2k. We have resigned to rebuild unfortunetly(although I think we may hit same problem as I think its still a customer exchange permissions issue - I have run perm wiz so many times and manually checked rights and all seems ok).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: