I've been on vacation and just saw this post unanswered today. Hope you've found something out before my response, but here are my thoughts anyway:
1. Was permissions wizard run on Unity for the new physical Exchange server (including the Exchange permissions that are run from the Delegation of Control wizard) for its information stores? If not, I recommend running this.
2. If Unity was partnered with the other Exchange server and it is down, Unity is missing is Unity_servername mailbox which is needed for taking voice messages from external callers. The way to fix this would be:
- Make sure #1 above has been done first.
- Move the Unity_mailbox from the old server to the new one using the Mailbox move utility. If the old Exchange server is not operational, restore the Unity_servername mailbox from backup to the new Exchange server.
- Run Message store configuration wizard, which you can do from Add/Remove programs in the Unity server's control panel. Select Change to run the program and select the new Exchange server.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...