cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.0(1) Integration with Exchange 2010

David Undernehr
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if there has been an offical release note from Cisco regarding Unity 5.x integration with Exchange 2010? We found the following link with some dates but wanted something more official if possible.

http://www.windowsitpro.com/article/john-savills-windows-faqs/q-does-cisco-unity-support-microsoft-exchange-server-2010-.aspx

Thanks,

David Undernehr

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

At this time, only Unity 7x supports integration with Exchange 2010.  An official patch (MAPI), Windows update, and procedures have been released on Cisco to support this integration.  Support for 5x and 8x is planned; however, there is no official timeframe that has been given.  I would suspect 8x support will come before 5x but I could be wrong.  Given the change in MAPI for Exchange 2010, there is quite a bit of detail and bugs to be worked out with any release.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

At this time, only Unity 7x supports integration with Exchange 2010.  An official patch (MAPI), Windows update, and procedures have been released on Cisco to support this integration.  Support for 5x and 8x is planned; however, there is no official timeframe that has been given.  I would suspect 8x support will come before 5x but I could be wrong.  Given the change in MAPI for Exchange 2010, there is quite a bit of detail and bugs to be worked out with any release.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!