cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.0(1) - Settings in Subscriber/greetings/after greeting don't work

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using unity to build a small menu tree, and it works fine, except on a few subscribers I have changed the "after greeting" option to hang up after the greeting repeats 3 times. I hit save, but when I call that subscriber, it doesn't replay the message, and it's trying to have me leave a message. I've even checked the box that says "Do not play the 'record your message at the tone' prompt". The funny thing is, half of the subscribers I've setup work fine, and this isn't a problem, but the other half all want to leave a message instead of repeating the greeting. Can anyone tell me what I've overlooking? Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I would first look at all the greetings,

standard, closed, and alternate and which ones are enabled.

if alternate is enabled then it take place of standard and closed.

this is a start.

Randy

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I would first look at all the greetings,

standard, closed, and alternate and which ones are enabled.

if alternate is enabled then it take place of standard and closed.

this is a start.

Randy

You're right on the money. For some reason the person that was given the task of leaving the greetings on the second half of the menu tree always recorded on the alternate greeting. This resolved my issue - can't believe I did't think of that. Thanks!

Just needed another pair of eyes on it.

Glad to help. =)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: