cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.0 GSM vs. SA

bbenner
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 5.0(1) w/failover, Ex2k3, AD2008, CUCM 6.1(3).

I have subscribers that don't appear in GSM, but do appear in the SA. I can change this by making a change (any change) to the subscriber, save it, then that subscriber is populated in GSM. This is recurring on the same subscribers. SQL shows these users have the 'UserAccountFlags' field set to 0, when everybody else is either 512 or 544. Is this flag intended to identify who has been imported from AD?

Is this a TAC case?

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

likely a directory sync rights issue of some sort - I believe GSM pulls all it's user data from the global subscriber table - the SA is showing you only users in the local subscriber table (i.e. those "homed" on that server). When you make a change it punches that record into the global subscriber table (or the DOH does at any rate) - I suspect the object in AD is not allowing updates to its properties and eventually that global record gets removed because that user in AD is not considered a Unity subscriber by the directory monitor.

That's just a guess but you can check the global subscriber table in the DB when they go missing to verify...