cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.0 transfer issue

putney_m
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on a Unity 5.0 system and when I try to send a call to a UCCX route point"dummy I get an error that the number is not recognized. I tried creating a "dummy" voice mail account for this extension , but I am still getting this error. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Michael 

5 Replies 5

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Sounds like you are trying to send a call from Unity to a UCCX route point? Do the voicemail ports CSS have access to the partition assigned to the UCCX RP"?

Please rate useful posts.

Yes, the UCCX RP and the Unity Voice Mail Ports are in the same partition.

What do you mean when you say it is a UCCX RP "dummy"   Is this call supposed to be handled by UCCX or are you using the CTI RP as a "dummy" phone and forwarding it elsewhere?

Thanks,

Glenn

I created a voice mail account with extension 575, which is the DN of the UCCX route point. I did this to try and trick unity into recognizing this and then allow the transfer, but I still get the message that it does not recognize 575 as a valid extension. 

As George mentioned, the CSS of the Unity ports needs to have the UCCX RP partition in it.   This is not the same as having the Unity ports and UCCX RP in the same partition.

Does the UCCX RP send to UCCX or is it used to fwd all back to Unity?

Thanks,

Glenn

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: