Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.0 UM "Message Store is offline" and Exchange 2003

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

VM's are working fine but hear message when accessing Messages (see subject). I've ran the Syscheck and only the Domino stuff fails plus:

Failure Exchange2K

Failure Exchange55

Can anyone shed any light?

Cheers,

Rich

4 Replies 4

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Rich -

I'm confused by your post ... When you ran the Message store configuration wizard on Unity, what server did you partner Unity with - Exchange or Domino? It cannot be both.

Ginger

Hi Ginger,

We're using Exchange 2003.What I meant was I would expect the Domino tests to fail because we're using Exchange!

Can you help?

Rich

Hi -

Ahh, now I understand. Next time you run Syscheck, you can skip the areas that don't apply. Are you seeing any errors in the Application event log, that indicate Unity is having problems connecting to Exchange? Check this directory to see if you have voice messages there - (default location) c:\commserver\UnityMTA. If you see voice messages here and no errors in the Application event log, try restarting the AvUMRSynchSvr service.

Ginger

Hi Ginger,

Sorted. Bridgehead server had no route back to Unity.

Thanks for help.

Rich

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: