cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.x: Delivery status to Exchange (External)

Good Morning,

Anyone know how can I check if the message was delivered to an Exchange Account ??

I´m having problems with one specific account, but the MS team told me that all is fine from their side (MS exchange), so I need to know if the Unity have some tool to check if the voice emails are delivered correctly.

This mailbox belongs to one group (4 users). But no one are receiving the voicemail in their mailbox.

Any help will be useful.

Thanx

Leonardo Oliveira
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Leonardo,

There's no way to check for delivery status from Unity.  Unity talks to Exchange like an Outlook client more or less.  If you leave a voice message for a user, if you don't see it stuck in Commserver\UnityMTA directory on the Unity server, then the message was sent to Exchange.  In that case, Microsoft should've ran Message Tracking to confirm where the message was sent.  I would also check the application event logs on Unity at the time you leave a message for that group and see if there are any errors thrown. 

Hope that helps,

Brad

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Leonardo,

There's no way to check for delivery status from Unity.  Unity talks to Exchange like an Outlook client more or less.  If you leave a voice message for a user, if you don't see it stuck in Commserver\UnityMTA directory on the Unity server, then the message was sent to Exchange.  In that case, Microsoft should've ran Message Tracking to confirm where the message was sent.  I would also check the application event logs on Unity at the time you leave a message for that group and see if there are any errors thrown. 

Hope that helps,

Brad

I Checked this directory and don´t have any message that I left for tests. So, Unity is making his job. I informed the MS team about the Message Tracking.

Thank you Brad, this info was very usefull.

Leonardo Oliveira