Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.x.doesn't hangup conversation after press '*'

pavelsh_ucs
Level 1
Level 1

1. Press 'Message' on my phone.

2. TUI working well. I listen my messages.

3. Press '*' in order to leave Unity TUI

4. Instead hangup Unity begin new attempt to sign in to Unity. For add - new attempt begins in English language. Previous session was in Russian.

8 Replies 8

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Pavel,

I'm pretty sure this is the default for the Unity Conversation. Pressing * twice should exit the TUI.

Hope this helps!

Rob

1. Pressing * single - Sign-in conversation in English language

2. Pressing * twice - Sign-in conversation in Russian language

P.S.: Default language - Russian.

Press * for three times hangup connection.

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll want to configure the subscriber exit action (on the SA or via BulkEdit) to be "hangup" then. Pressing * from the top level subscriber menu takes the exit action - by default this is sent to the opening greeting call handler but it can be set to anything, including simply "hangup" if you want.

From the opening greeting call handler if you press * it'll go to sign in which is probably what's happening in your case. Note that if you press * again it'll hang up. From just about anywhere in the Unity or Connection conversation if you hit * multiple times, it'll eventually hang up.

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for all you do here! Here is my 5 point vote for this answer along with everything else that you do to support us all. These Forums and Cisco in general wouldn't be the same without you!

Happy Holidays!

Rob

I have got hangup if I press * for three times.

Please, How I can setup exit action in administration web-page? I can't find that.

Hi -

Each subscriber page has a Caller Input section. This is where you'd configure, for a single user, the exit key "*" you want and it's destination - Hang Up. As Jeff mentioned, I recommend using Bulk Edit tool to update more than one subscriber at a time.

Regards, Ginger

Hello

I've configured that. No results. All working same.

After press * I hear sign-in in English.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: