Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 7.x Deleted Items review "System unavailable"

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_ConvMsg

Event Category: Network

Event ID: 10013

Date:  11/9/2010

Time:  11:40:22 AM

User:  N/A

Computer: 1CLSPUTY01

Description:

Transferred to FailSafe conversation while running conversation SubMsgPlay on Port 1. See the following file for the contents of the Named Properties : D:\CommServer\Logs\\NPDump_20101109_114022.txt

Subscriber has no deleted items in delete items No voicemail, no email, nothing.

Subscriber is trying to review deleted items.

Subscribe  is getting transferred to failsafe message when He is  trying to reviewing deleted messages.

I thinking it should play no deleted message or should not give that options

Any thoughts?

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity 7.x Deleted Items review "System unavailable"

Hi,

Does this happen for only one user? or all users?  If it's for just one user, chances are there is something in their deleted items that the conversation does not like when trying to play it back.  I've seen similar situations where a message in their deleted items was from a subscriber that no longer existed.  Is this Unified or a Voice Mail Only setup?  Unity has a setting in the Class of Service>Messages menu that will save a copy in the deleted items ( Deleted messages are copied to the deleted items folder), but if that's not enabled you won't see an actual copy in the deleted items in the mail client.

Hope that helps,

Brad

Re: Unity 7.x Deleted Items review "System unavailable"

It is one user.  It it unified messaging. The copy deleted item to deleted items is

checked. I am having them try it again.   I will let you know Thanks for the feedback.

Views
Helpful
Replies