Views
Helpful
Replies

unity 8.0 callhandler

ciscoceci
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have created a "call handler" in unity, i don´t how to send a DID to it from Callmanager... with a dn forward to "pilot number", with "translation pattern"??

Thanks

Anna.

3 Replies 3

Anirudh Mavilakandy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

> CSS of Gateway should have access to the translation pattern which  strips down the DID to an internal number

>CSS of the translation pattern should have access to the internal number

> Create the internal number as CTI Route Point (DNs cannot handle several calls. There is a limitation)

>The internal number should have Call Forward ALL to Voicemail. Assign the right Voicemail Profile to the number

> Create the Call Handler with the same extension or a Forwarded Call Routing rule to send the call to the Call Handler

HTH

Anirudh

Thanks Anirudh,

I ´ve created a "CTI route point" forwarded to mail, but when i call i don´t hear the "call handler". I hear tha welcome unity message.

thanks

Anna.

This is because Unity cannot recognize the Forwarding number. If you do not have an extension for the Call Handler use a Forwarded Routing rule. If you have used one and the call still goes to the Opening Greeting, check the Redirecting number using Port Status Monitor. You can use the one in RTMT or download from ciscounitytools.com,

http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/PortStatusMonitorCUC7x/PortStatusMonitorCUC7x.html

Read the help file for instructions on how to connect the port status monitor.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: