Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity and Multiples CCM Clusters

I have two CCM clusters that dont see each ocher. Phones in Cluster 1 cannot call Phones in cluster 2.

Can I integrate this 2 clusters with a single Unity?

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity and Multiples CCM Clusters

Sure. Hopefully the DNs for both sites are different.

In Unity UTIM, under the existing Callmanager integration, right-click and select New Cluster.

The CCM that you connect to will have a different Ip Address than the first CCM cluster.

Hi

That is the easy part. But,what happend when Unity calls a phone number (for example using TRAP)?, till I know Unity does have numbering plan and make a call using the last port. If the last port is connected to a different cluster, the call fail. I also tested and Unity make only one call using the last port.

Green

In UTIM you also have the option for enabling or disabling TRAP...for the VM ports individually

You may configure it in each of the Clusters VM ports, so u have to enable TRAP for each integration

Yes, but if I have two integration and I want that TRAP be enable in both of them, seems to be that both cluster must be interconnected.

I need that two CMM clusters (two differents companys) , not interconnected each other, uses a UNITY por TRAP, MWI or Voice Mail.

Thanks for the answer

Views
Helpful
Replies