cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Auto Attendant Announcement plays fast, how do I slow it down?

gdanner61
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Unity Connection version: 8.6.2.20000-76

The Auto Attendant voice announcement on one of my Users extensions plays very fast.  How do I slow it down?

It used to be that the Message Playback Speed carried over to the Auto Attendant Announcement speed.  When we adjust the speed of Message Playback, it has no affect on the Auto Attendant Announcement speed. 

Is there a way to set the account back to defaults in the Cisco Unity Connection Administration Users page?

How does the user control the speed of the Auto Attendant voice

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi There,

Can you try changing the speed to Fast>Save and then back

to Normal>Save and then test.

Cheers!

Rob

"I don't know how, I don't know when
But you and I will meet again " 

- Tom Petty

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

Can you please check User> Edit> Phone Menu

Phone Menus

Cheers!

Rob

- Tom Petty

Looks Correct

Phone Menus

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi There,

Can you try changing the speed to Fast>Save and then back

to Normal>Save and then test.

Cheers!

Rob

- Tom Petty

I took liberties after your your first reply once you pointed me to that page and already tried it - did not fix.

Really weird.  We have a common number you can dial to get to voicemail when you are off site or away from your desk in the building and want to check VM.  When you dial in, it asks for your ID followed by pound and then it asks for your PIN followed by pound.  The Autoattenant plays at a normal speed until you complete the login to the mailbox that is having the problem.  Once logged in, it instantly speeds up.

Not sure if I was not waiting long enough for the change to take affect, but it is working correctly now.

Changed the speed to Fast>Save

then changed back to Normal>Save

then tested.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: