Does anybody know if there is a way to reset the administrator account on the Windows server that is running Unity Connection 1.2? I am referring to the Windows account to gain access to the local server, not the SQL or web account.
Seems the last engineer changed it and did not document it.
If this server is installed in a domain, you may be able to logon with a Domain Admin account and reset the local administrator password. If you can login this way:
- Start Computer Management console, you can right-click My Computer and select Manage. Or To open Computer Management, click Start, click Control Panel, double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Computer Management.
- Drill down to Local Users and Groups
- Select Users
- In the right console pane, right-click Administrator
- Select Set password
- Read the warning message, and if you want to continue, click Proceed.
- Enter in New password and in Confirm password, retype new password and then click OK.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
[toc:faq]CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers
and partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to
properly assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue
without involving TAC. This document discusse...