cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7 Mailbox - Allow access after user account has been disabled?

blkphtm123
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently running Unity Connections 7 integrated with Active Directory.  When somone leaves the company, we disable their account.  So along with that, then the unity voicemail box is still active (unitl manually deleted) but cannot be accessed if the person knows the pin number.

What would be the best way to either Move all the messages that are in one voiccemail box to another voicemail box, or have the voicemail box still be active and be able to be access?

I

1 Reply 1

dave.hodgkiss
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have just tested your solution in my lab. If you press the messages button from the phone which had the vm account it probably won't work. If you press the messages button then the * key you will be prompted to login. Use the login id as the persons extension number and the pin which was originally set. You should be able to play all the recorded messages back. If that fails try changing the password on the unity subscriber account within unity and retry logging in.

Regards.

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: