cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7 ( User Greeting not working )

mohammad_omran
Level 1
Level 1

Dears

I have a Unity connection 7 integrated with the CUCM 7 , everything was working perfect but suddenly , and when the user trying to press the envelop button to enter his pin , the greeting replaced with Spell the last and first name for the person you want to reach??how can I return the normal greeting .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

I would strongly suspect that somebody has changed the default routing rules in CUC.

Check the direct routing rules and make sure it is set to "Attempt sign in" rather than a directory handler. The above message you mention sounds like the default direct routing rule is configured to send to a Unity Connection directory handler.

HTH. Barry

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

I would strongly suspect that somebody has changed the default routing rules in CUC.

Check the direct routing rules and make sure it is set to "Attempt sign in" rather than a directory handler. The above message you mention sounds like the default direct routing rule is configured to send to a Unity Connection directory handler.

HTH. Barry

Solved , Many Thanks

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Barry,

Excellent work here my friend!! +5

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob

I wish all the problems I had to deal with were that easy to fix

Sometimes I think Cisco have introduced a new Enterprise Parameter into CUCM:

Release annoying bugs to make Barry's life more interesting                               True

Unfortunately in the current CUCM releasees, I don't seem to be able to change this to False.

Barry

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Barry,

Too true !

That's why we call it the "Cisco Disco"

These bugs are designed just to keep us on our toes I'm sure.

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: