Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Connection 8.5.1 ES 16 web admin account recovery

Hello,

I have a client with a Unity Connection 8.5.1 ES16 version and they lost access to the Unity Admin web page.

I tried the steps to recover the password but it is failing, and the account doesn't seem to exist anymore.. I did a SQL query I found on another post here and it did not list this account anymore in the nonsubscriber querry, I also tried the utils cuc reset password command on the account several times with several passwords that matched the password criteria and they always failed resetting the password.

So I found another post and it had other query to use nonsubscriber account and use that, I managed o log in to the unity admin page with account called "UnityConnection" but it saids "Not Authorized" for all functions.

How do I add rights to the UnityConnection user or create another web admin account from SSH/CLI? I'm thinking I need to engage TAC in the morning and have them gain root access to fix this up. I did find a few bug ids on this but the workarounds don't work either and those were for 7.1.x.

Thanks, Erick

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content