Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.5.(1) : upload failed to start the audio data to playback

jalmanza_82
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have an Unity Connection 8.5(1) with a Communications Manager 8.6.2.20000-2 , the SCCP integration between the servers works just fine.

But there is a problem , when I am trying to upload a ".wav" file to a greeting for a call handler from my PC , appears the following error: "upload failed to start the audio data to playback"

I did change the format for the file , changed the java version , and the issue remains.

I did a test , using a phone a record my voice then I saved the file to my PC , then I tried to upload that same file , but the error still appears.

Does someone know if there is a bug or something with this version of Unity Connection and this particularly process?

I know that what I am trying to do is possible , since I did it before in a another customer , but that customer had CUC 8.6 .

I cant do an upgrade to that version in this customer because the server does not support that version.

I hope someone could give me any help with this.

Regards,

Joel

4 Replies 4

evanterve
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Joel,

Did you already find a solution ?

I've the same issue.

Regards

Edwin

Years latter and Cisco is still using this piece of shit Java interface that never works. What a waste of time.

Solution for this issue is to un-install your present java version and install java 6 up 45.

http://filehippo.com/download_jre/tech/14872/

Regards,
Kapil

cmcinally
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Joel,

I have this issue too, very annoying and no fix posted anywhere..

Regards

Chris