Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

Unity Connection 8.6.2 - Calls being dropped

Hello All - I am currently running Unity Connection in a HA cluster using version 8.6.2ES24.21019-24.  We have just recently encoutered an issue which seems to be growing, where when a caller reaches a persons voicemail right before the greeting is about to play UCxN will simply disconnect the call.  This is happening for users that previously had no issues with thier voicemail box.  If I delete the account from UCxN and re-import it to looks to resolve the issue but is not our permanent fix.  All eyes seem to point to the greeting being somehow corrupt because if I change the greeting to blank, calls will go to voicemail without a greeting being heard.  I am going to see if a user can re-record his greeting to see if that will have any effect or not.  Has anyone else had this issue occur to them?

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony
Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES
Silver

I just wanted to add that if I ask an affected user to re-record his greeting or recorded name it resolves the issue!!  What would cause greeting to all of a sudden become corrupt??!!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony
Bronze

Tony,

Can you please pull some traces?  Specifically the Conversation Manager traces would be of most interest. 

Go to /cuservice and enable Micro Traces on the affected node(s) - CML - click the top checkbox - collect the logs, and post here when/if you can.

More info on which traces to set for which issues -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/troubleshooting/guide/8xcuctsg010.html

-- -Mark Turpin
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content