Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 9 call handler error greeting "after greeting" action

afgitdepartment
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i'm looking for a way to export all our call handler error greeting "after greeting" actions.  the Call Handler Data Dump tool doesn't seem to include this column in its export.  is there a SQL query I could run that would report this for me?

i'm attaching a screen shot of the exact option in the gui i'd like to export for all call hanlders on my system

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Interesting - tried to reply to this a few times but the attachment added seems to force it to attachments only which is odd - I'll have to report that to the forum folks.
Anyway - the after greeting directive is actually 3 seperate values (an action, a conversation name and a destination objectId in some cases) so just querying on that is not always helpful.  I'll add this to the to-do list for both User Data Dump and Call Handler Data Dump - it'll just do a human readable string into a single column describing the after greeting action - I'll try and get that this week.

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

version 1.0.7 of the Call Handler data dump tool has the option to output the post greeting action for all 7 greetings now:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/CallHandlerDataDump/CallHandlerDataDump.html

let me know if that doesn't do what you need it to.