Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection AA and music during transfer

Mateusz Paczek
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I have setup AA using my UC 9.0. Just a standard AA - nothing fancy - Press 1 to call one department (transfer to HG in CUCM) press 2 to call second department (transfer to HG in CUCM). But I would like to know if there is any possibility to force UC to play some music during transfer. Now if I have lets say 4 agents in HG and 4th agent is anwering call then user hears more than 30seconds of ringing signal - I would rather prefer to play some music to him (kind of MoH during call transfer). Is it possible in UC ? I know that I can use Supervise Transfer in my Call Handler but it is used only when my agents are busy and that is not the case.

Thanks in advance for any directions

regards

/Mat

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How about using native queing in CUCM?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I dont like this feature as every agent that doesnt aswer the call is logged off from HG and its really annoying in my case

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mateusz,

To add a note to the good info from Chris (+5)

With CUCM 9.1 you could leverage this setting & Call Queuing;

Automatically Logout Hunt Member on No Answer

If   this check box is checked, line members will be logged off the hunt   list automatically. Line members can log back in using the "HLOG"   softkey or PLK.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmcfg/CUCM_BK_A34970C5_00_admin-guide-91_chapter_0100011.html

Cheers!

Rob

"Why do the best things always disappear " 

- The Band

I'm using 9.0 now - so I think its time to migrate

one more thing

Situation is as follows:

in AA setup user chooses 1 (call handler with transfer rule to HG). Assuming that all agents are busy or noone is asnwering the call I have

"Forward Busy Calls to " and

"Forward Unanswered Calls to " set on my HG Pilot back to Unity Connection.

Then I would like to have  different call handlers in UC that handles calls from HG depending if all agents are busy or noone aswer the phone. I created different Forwarded routing rule in UC with condition that Forwarding station equals to HG Number but it works in both cases. I tried to set up dummy DN in "Forward Busy Calls to " which forwards all calls to UC and create a condition based on this dummy DN but it doesnt work

and I have completely no idea how to overcome this.

And will be really greatful for any directions