Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Connection Call Handler - Dial DN if no caller Input

Hi

I currently have a Call Handler set up that prompts the user with 2 choices that directs them to the relevant DN in Call Manager.  The recording did not say "Or press 4 to return to customer services". 

I am looking for a solution so that if the caller does not make any inputs, it dials a number already set up in Call Manager.

I looked to use the send caller to Operator, but this is a global setting, I have other call handlers.

Any idea how I can get it to transfer to another DN if there is no caller input, I just cant see the option ...

Cheers

• Unified Communications Applications
2 REPLIES
Bronze

Unity Connection Call Handler - Dial DN if no caller Input

If you will be calling an existing Unity Connection User, you can set the after greetings action to a User with a mailbox (select the attempt transfer option)

That's the only way I can think of right now, but If there's another way, I'm pretty sure someone on here can tell you!

Gareth

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Unity Connection Call Handler - Dial DN if no caller Input

You can define another call handler that transfers the call to desired destination then use this call handler as the destination for the after greeting, and on the greeting check allow transfers to destinations that are not unity call handlers or users, or whatever the checkbox says :-)

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.