Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Connection Design guidlines

There is good documentation regarding the desgn rules with regards to Unity and in particular the location and availabilty of mailstores. Is there similar documentation available for Unity Connection, especially with regards to mailstores when accessing TTS,IMAP,Calendar access etc. I assume 'well connected, less than 40ms RTT' is the criteria but is it documented anywhere? TIA..Jeff

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity Connection Design guidlines

Hi Jeff,

Given that the Cisco Unity Connection product is very different from the Cisco Unity product, I'm not sure that all of your questions apply. For example, with Connection's mailstore on-box, the "well connected" issue would apply to the phone system integration and that would be addressed with CM integration documentation.

This link covers the Cisco Unity Connection documentation that is available: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6509/products_documentation_roadmap09186a008054a8b2.html

I hope this helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies