Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Connection - Error when browsing to a user's greetings settings

Hi,

When Browsing to a user's greetings settings I am always presented with an error message:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unparseable date: "Dec 31 1990 1:00AM"

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:516)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:423)

[..]

root cause

java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "Dec 31 1990 1:00AM"

java.text.DateFormat.parse(Unknown Source)

com.cisco.unity.admin.actions.helper.ExpirationTimeHelper.populateExpirationTimeData(ExpirationTimeHelper.java:72)

com.cisco.unity.admin.actions.helper.GreetingHelper.populateGreetingsForm(GreetingHelper.java:99)

[..]

Note that I'm running Unity Connection 1.1(1)SR1.

I was advised to change the Locales back to the default of EN-US by a community member and changed three things on the Unity Server:

1. System Settings -> VMS Configuration -> System Default -> English(United States)

2. Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Regional Options -> "English(United States)" & "United States"

3. Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Language -> Details -> Default Input Language -> "English(United States) - EN"

Unluckily, after a reboot of the Unity Connection server I still had the same effect. I think this did not happen from the beginning. Any ideas?

Any help is appreciated

/David

PS: This is basically a repost of a conversation that was started in the "ip telephony" topic:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddcc387/5#selected_message

Views
Helpful
Replies