cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

** Unity Connection Material now on CiscoUnityTools.com **

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Unity Connection 1.1 product will be available on Cisco.com a week from tomorrow (11/11/2005). To that end we've updated the Unity Tools site with a new Cisco Unity Connection 1.1 tools page:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/CUC_1_x_tools.htm

This page has links to all the Cisco Unity Connection specific tools (a few are shared with the Unity 4.x code line). Of particular note is the massive training video page that contains all the TOI (Transfer of Information) videos given to the technical support crew during Connection training:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/TOI_CUC1.1.htm

You'll find many hours of training videos on all Unity Connection related topics from administration, installation, conversations and differences with the Unity product line. Plenty of exciting videos to entertain you for the whole weekend if you really don't have that much to do with your time.

Enjoy.

4 Replies 4

sjohnson2222001
Level 1
Level 1

wow - that's a lot of videos. Looking forward to getting my hands on this product when its out. There's going to be a demo version available like Unity, right?

Are there power point slides or documents available in addition to the videos? It would be nice to be able to browse through the slides quickly for some topics instead of having to get all the large videos.

Well, that's probably a good idea - some of those videos are pretty huge...

There are a few PPT slide decks around for some of the presentations, but not all of them - I'll have to run around and see if I can dig them up and make them available off the site if they're usable. I'll look at it over the weekend.

OK - we were able to run down PPT decks for several of the larger videos and I posted them this morning.

thanks, that helps. we'll see how many of these I can get through this weekend!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: