Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Connection MWI not enabling or disabling.

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is someway to debug why the MWI's are not turning on when a message is left?  I can call the MWI on/off extensions from the phone directly, but when a message is left they do not turn on.  I have gone through the documentation and I just cannot find any setting that i'm missing for this to work.

I have the MWI's set in CUCM, it looks like the user has an MWI-1 set under message waiting indicators, and everything with the port group seems fine.

CUCM 8.0.3.20000-2

Unity Connection 8.0.3.20000-18

Any thoughts?

Dan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Unity Connection MWI not enabling or disabling.

Are you performing a SCCP or SIP integration?

If SCCP:

• does the CSS of the voicemail ports include the partition the MWI numbers are in?
  • does the CSS of the MWI numbers include the partition that the user DNs are in?

If SIP:

• does the SIP Trunk CSS include the partition that the user DNs are in?
  • is the SIP Trunk Security Profile assigned to the SIP Trunk set to allow out-of-dialog REFER, unsolicited NOTIFY, and the REPLACES header?
2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Are you performing a SCCP or SIP integration?

If SCCP:

• does the CSS of the voicemail ports include the partition the MWI numbers are in?
  • does the CSS of the MWI numbers include the partition that the user DNs are in?

If SIP:

• does the SIP Trunk CSS include the partition that the user DNs are in?
  • is the SIP Trunk Security Profile assigned to the SIP Trunk set to allow out-of-dialog REFER, unsolicited NOTIFY, and the REPLACES header?

Ah, so simple.  SCCP, and yes the partition was not in the CSS.

Thanks,

Dan.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content