Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Connection SIP integration to Siemens PBX

All....

I am currently working on an integration between Unity Connection and a couple of Siemens PBX's.  The integration looks as follows

UCN <--> SIP <--> 2821 ISR <--> QSIG (T1) <--> HiPath4000 w/ Phones <--> CoreNet <--> Hicom300 w/phones and Expressions VM

The integration is to remove the Expressions VM system and move to UCN 8.x.  So far I have everything working including MWI to the 4000's phones.  However the MWI to the 300's phones just rings the phones and does not work.  I am wondering if ANYONE has experience with the CoreNet (Siemens proprietary) link between the 4000 and the 300.  I am hoping someone has a suggestion.

Eventually we will be going to CUCM and removing the PBX for the client however, that is 6-12 months away and the as always, the exec is pushing the VM migration.  A work around is to spend another 5k for Dialogic 1000's to integrate directly to the Hicom via station emulation.  I'd prefer to get the other working if at all possible.

One thought was to translate the MWI to use mimic the station emulation by using the feature access code for mwi on and off.  However because this is a SIP integration with UCN we are using SIP Notify and Qsig translation under the voice port.

Ideas....anyone?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content