Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity connection SQL Exception errors

Running 8.5.   Replication seems to be in sync at the time, the voice network map shows no RED. The USN Sent = USN ACK, so looks good there.   Now we are seeing a few of these errors, what do they mean ?  Is it jsut that there is no recording there ? I look , and I hear a recorded name and a greeting. How can I be certain the mailbox is operating correctly.  Is there a list of these error codes posted ?

** error: 

10:25:17.062 |9106,UserCreateOrModify,,-1,-1,Database unitydirdb access error: Failed calling csp_GlobalUserModify. (DisplayName= Adriana Davalos). TECHNICAL DETAILS: java.sql.SQLException: Object not found.  Object = [StreamFile], Table = [tbl_StreamFile], Colu

10:25:17.062 |9106,UserCreateOrModify,,CuReplicator,0,Exception Catch: Failed calling csp_GlobalUserModify. (DisplayName= Adriana Davalos)

10:25:17.062 |9106,UserCreateOrModify,,CuReplicator,0,Exception Catch: Failed calling csp_GlobalUserModify. (DisplayName= Adriana Davalos)

10:25:17.062 |9106,UserCreateOrModify,,CuReplicator,0,Error Message=Object not found.  Object = [StreamFile], Table = [tbl_StreamFile], Colu

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content