Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Unity Connection : system temporarily unable to complete your call

Unity Connection 7.12 , HA - everything works fine except 3 users are getting the above error message when loggin to their mail

box . If we delete the users and recreate them then they are fine. Which trace shall I collect to investigate this issue - conversation manager?

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unity Connection : system temporarily unable to complete you

Hi -

There are a couple of traces I would run for this error, using the following reference - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/serv_administration/guide/7xcucservag030.html

I would also check to make sure your File Sycher service (spelling?) is operational on both pub and sub.  Traces - CML, MTA,

CsMalUmss, CuDbProxy and CuFileSync.  These services deal with voice message receipt and delivery as well as database and file replication between servers in cluster.  Also, using RTMT, I would check your application event log errors as I'm sure this error is getting posted when the subscriber tries to access messages from the TUI.

Sincerely,

Ginger

2 REPLIES

Hi -

There are a couple of traces I would run for this error, using the following reference - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/serv_administration/guide/7xcucservag030.html

I would also check to make sure your File Sycher service (spelling?) is operational on both pub and sub.  Traces - CML, MTA,

CsMalUmss, CuDbProxy and CuFileSync.  These services deal with voice message receipt and delivery as well as database and file replication between servers in cluster.  Also, using RTMT, I would check your application event log errors as I'm sure this error is getting posted when the subscriber tries to access messages from the TUI.

Sincerely,

Ginger

Community Member

Ginger thanks for the reply - on this occasion it was just easier to delete those 3 users and recreate them and they worked fine. Thanks for the reply, we will monitor the situation and if need be we will take traces as per your advise...Best wishes , Jeff

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content