cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection v1.2.1 - "[drive letter]:\UC_Mailroot\UmssCsMalQueue

darrenkemp
Level 1
Level 1

Unity Connection is NOT delivering voice messages to Unity Inbox.

Messages are accumulating in "[drive letter]:\UC_Mailroot\UmssCsMalQueue", of the Unity Connection Server.

They are accumulating here and not moving to user voicemail inbox.

Unity Connection ver 1.2.1

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

grschalm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you running Mcafee on your UC install. I believe you are running into a know bug with Mcaffe blocking the SMTP transfer. You need to upgrade to 1.2.1 es2 or higher. I tested this for you and had the same problem. There is also a work around at

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/uconn/1xtg/uctg1x100.html#wp1045470

Hi, Thanks for your reply...

I'm not running Mcafee, it has Cisco's security agent which comes as part of the unity connection install...

I did also see the above fix, but didn't see as relavent as I wasn't running Mcafee.

In the meantime, I have I copied / moved the voicemails from UmssCsMailqueue directory / folder into g:\inetpub\mailroot\dropdirectory... The messages then get delivered to the voicemail boxes and I get the MWI indicators... (that?s good)

SMTP service is running, but What service moves the voicemails from Mailqueue to drop folders??

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?

Regards DK

Hi DK,

I have the same problem and no info to troubleshoot this. Do you solve this problem?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: